The Apple iPad mini is a great device and no one denies this fact. But it can’t do all the things alone and you need to have some support accessories to use it efficiently.
• Camera connection kit: Want to turn your iPad mini into a professional camera, this can really help you. Having this kit ($30) can help in saving pictures in SD card directly (though, they are captured through iPad) and you can export them later as per your convenience.
• Digital AV adapter: If you want to see videos that are present in your iPad mini 3 on a bigger TV screen, this one can help you. The 30-pin version is available for $30 whereas the lightening one is available for $49.
• Apple TV: If you want watch your iPad content on TV, this one is must. Apple is offering this one for $99.
• Lightning-to-30-pin adapter: Though Apple is offering these adapters for $29 (plug) and $39 (long cable) one can buy third party cables which are relatively cheap from websites like amazon.com
• Bag: A bag is compulsory to carry your iPad mini and it is really hard to keep the device always in your hands.
• Speakers: If you want to convert your iPad mini 2 into a home theater system, these Bluetooth speakers come in handy.
• Keyboard case: instead of choosing a regular case, go for a keyboard case which can help you in writing mails or during chat conversations.
• Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover: This iPad cover becomes a keyboard when it was opened and protects the mini iPad efficiently when acting a smart cover. These covers are available for iPad 9.7” versions also.
• Bluetooth Keyboard: if you use your Apple iPad mini heavily for writing, then it is better opt for full-fledged Bluetooth keyboard than keyboard covers.
• Smart Cover: It not only protects your iPad from scratches but also acts as a screen shield and gives you the feeling of original book while reading eBooks on iPad.
• Stylus: if you draw pictures and want to do some artistic work on your iPad screen, then you need a capacitive stylus to do your work on iPad.
• LiveScribe: If you prefer handwriting and want to import that content to iPad/tablet, then this thing can help you.
• Pencil digital stylus: Similar to functionality of stylus but with more options. The graphite one is available for $50 and if you pay $10 extra, you will get beautiful wooden pencil stylus.
• Earphones: Last but not least, Earphones with built in speakers are must for any iPad mini.
Hope you learned of an important iPad accessory on this article. You can check out the current best deals on iPad mini tablets and accessories like Bluetooth keyboard cases and iPad stands on the provided Yahoo Finance page.